Mocha Hedgehog Slice
Photo Credit: Just So Tasty
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup hot espresso coffee
- 400g dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 155g butter, coarsely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 340g (2 Packets) Mac's Cafe Adore Macadamia Delights, coarsely chopped
- Combine raisins and coffee in a small bowl, then stand for 1 hour.
- Grease a 20cm x 30cm slice pan. Line base and long sides with baking paper, extending the paper 5cm over sides.
- Stir chocolate and butter in a medium-sized heatproof bowl over a medium-sized saucepan of simmering water (don't let the base of bowl touch the water) for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Beat egg and sugar in a small bowl with an electric mixer until thick and doubled in volume; stir into chocolate mixture. Fold coffee mixture and remaining ingredients into egg mixture.
- Spread mixture into pan; level surface. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.