- 340g (2 Packets) Mac's Choc Chip Shortbread Fingers
- 135g Cream Cheese
- Chocolate Sprinkles or Coconut for coating
- Crush biscuits in a food processor until fine.
- Add cream cheese to the crushed biscuits and process until combined.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into small balls and coat in chocolate sprinkles, coconut or your choice of topping.
- Place on a tray and store in the refrigerator.
Products used in this recipe
Mac's Choc Chip Shortbread Fingers 170g
$3.00 - $40.00